Introducing the New top of the range Rukka Kingsley Jacket Black
EXTEND Your WARRANTY From 2 to 6 Years FREE OF CHARGE
When you purchase in the UK or Ireland and register online within 30 days of purchase
Click on the Rukka 6 year logo above to register your product
- Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate
- Armacor & Keprotec® strengthenings on elbows and shoulders,combination of high-tech fibers aramid (Kevlar) and Cordura
- Rukka D3O® Air XTR limb protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012 level 2 and the Air XTR AllBack protector the requirements of EN 1621-2 2014 level 2
- Rukka D3O® Air chest protector included, PPE directive EN 1621-3:2018 level 1
EN 17092 Class AA Protection
- Garments designed to provide protection for motorcycle riders are tested according to the class of protection they afford. The performance requirements for the classes of protection are detailed by specific standards. Class AA garments generally offer protection, against the risks of the greatest diversity of riding activities attributed to road riding, whilst still providing comfort and weather protection.
COMFORT & SPECIAL FEATURES
- A separate extra warm down jacket with 100g filling (90/10 down/feather). Jacket can also be used as a vest.
- Jacket has a full connecting zipper to trousers & a Crotch Strap
- 3 Water-resistant pockets marked with a ”water-resistant pocket” label
- Soft neoprene in collar
- Intergrated protective ATS (Anti Theft System) collar of elastic Gore-Tex Stretch, which can be hidden in it's collar pocket
- Sleeves with zippers and waterproof GTX cuffs
- Ventilation openings on Chest, Arms, Long 2-way zipper on the sides & on the Back
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm
- Stretch panels on chest, on upper back and on bend of the arms
- GORE-TEX "GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY" promise.
The jacket's Armacor shell consists of high-tech aramid-fibre and Cordura textile, with a fixed three-layer Gore-Tex laminate layer that offers optimal tear and abrasion resistance, repels water and protects from the wind while keeping you dry and comfortable. This Gore-Tex extends to the detachable collar and waterproof cuffs of the jacket that can be inserted inside your helmet and gloves to prevent water ingress through the neck or wrists.
The Nivala has an extremely warm, detachable duck-down jacket with 100g filling (90/10 down/feather) that not only provides optimal thermal retention on the bike but can also be worn as a separate jacket or vest! The velcro collar and soft neoprene collar also provides additional comfort and warmth without feeling constrictive around your neck.
Rukka's patented Air protectors at the shoulders and elbows provide maximum protection and passive safety for the vulnerable areas of your upper body, with an additional D30 back protector to absorb the blow of an impact. The jacket also features a vent on either side of the shoulders with zipper closure for controlled ventilation, with elasticated panels on the sides of the jacket for freedom of movement.
The jacket also features snap closures on the upper and lower arm that provide a custom fit, and a connecting zip to any Rukka trousers to form a one-piece suit (including the accompanying Rukka Arma-T trousers). The garment also boasts plenty of storage, with two water-resistant interior pockets including an integrated smartphone pocket, two exterior pockets and another two pockets in the detachable down jacket.
- Armacor shell consisting of high-tech aramid fibre and Cordura
- 3-Layer Gore-Tex waterproof laminate pro layer
- Detachable collar in elastic 3-layer Gore-Tex
- Detachable duck-down thermal jacket with 100g filling (90 down/10 feather)
- Velcro closure collar
- Soft neoprene collar
- Waterproof YKK-Aqua Seal front zipper
- Rukka D30 Air limb protectors at shoulders and elbows
- Rukka D30 Air back protector
- Rukka D30 Air chest protector
- Zipper closure ventilation at shoulders
- Elasticated panels on sides of garment
- Snap closure adjustments at upper and lower arm
- Connecting zip to any Rukka trousers
- Two waterproof interior pockets (plus integrated smartphone holder)
- Two exterior pockets
- Two interior pockets on detachable duck-down thermal jacket