RUKKA ARMA-T GORE-TEX MENS TROUSERS
The Rukka Arma-T trousers are a triple-layer Gore-Tex laminate garment that offers unparalleled protection and all-season versatility for touring riders, commuters and adventure bikers alike.
The trousers have an Armacor shell consisting of high-tech aramid-fibre and Cordura textile, with a fixed three-layer Gore-Tex laminate membrane for incredible tear and abrasion resistance, complete water and windproofing, and breathable properties. This protection is further bolstered with Rukka's patented Air protectors at the knees provide maximum protection and passive safety.
The Arma-T has a detachable Outlast thermal layer that allows you to adapt to colder and warmer seasons. For long-term comfort, the trousers utilise an innovative AirCushion on the inside seat that reduces condensation, acts as a climate buffer and enhances comfort, with an Antiglide Keprotec material seat to prevent sliding!
Zip closure vents on either side of the upper leg give you controlled ventilation, with elasticated panels on the sides the trouser, above and below the knee provides freedom of movement. The double-tightening waist closure will ensure the trousers never fail you, and a zip and velcro adjusters at the cuffs allow you to fit the trousers over your boots without stretching.
The trousers also boast a connecting zip to any Rukka jacket to form a one-piece suit (including the Rukka Arma-T jacket), compatibility with Rukka braces (sold separately), reflectors on the rear calves and a single zippered pocket on the right leg.
- Armacor shell consisting of high-tech aramid fibre and Cordura
- 3-Layer Gore-Tex waterproof laminate pro layer
- Detachable 60g insulative thermal lining
- Rukka D30 Air knee protectors
- Rukka AirCushion system at the seat
- Rukka Antiglide Keprotec at the seat
- Zipper closure ventilation at upper leg
- Double-tightening waist closure
- Zip and velcro hem adjustments
- Connecting zip to any Rukka jacket
- Single exterior zippered pocket on the right leg