"The Lectro Rapide provides an assisted range of of up to 45km from its powerful 36 Volt 8.8Ah battery. Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along when you start to pedal. With a six speed Shimano drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) and do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Rapide can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
The Rapide is fitted with a 250 Watt brushless front wheel direct drive motor, the 36 volt battery sits neatly in the rear pannier rack for easy fitting/removal. The high tensile top curve frame looks stunning and can be quickly folded for easy storage or transportation. Equipped with a comfy padded saddle, Shimano 6 speed transmission with easy to use Revo twist grip gear shifter and CST semi-slick tyres the Rapide is ideal for the longer commute or leisure outing but still has all the advantages of a compact folder. The handle bar module provides battery status information via handy LED's and has a button to adjust the level of assistance."
- Frame: Hi-Ten Steel Folding, Top Curve - OSFA
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel Blade, 20"
- Battery: 8.8Ah 36v, Rack Mounted
- Motor: 250w 36v Front Hub, Brushless
- Display: LED
- Levels Of Assist: 3 Levels
- Gearing: Shimano Tourney 6 Speed
- Brakes: Disc, JAK Cable Actuated
- Wheels: 20" Alloy, 36H
- Tyres: 20"x1.75" City
- Extras: Rear Rack, Mudguards
- Battery Range: Up to 25 Miles*
* This will vary depending on weight of user, terrain and mode of pedal assistance used.